This is intended to be used with reports from Thorne or Xenogene. A shotgun microbiome report is needed that reports Fungi. Most microbiome do not report fungi in detail.
Most microbiome reports use 16s technology that do not report on fungi. Fungi produces mycotoxins
- Case Study: Rapid Complete Recovery From An Autism Spectrum Disorder After Treatment of Aspergillus With The Antifungal Drugs Itraconazole And Sporanox 
- Could Candida Overgrowth Be Involved in the Pathophysiology of Autism? 
- Dysbiotic microbiota in autistic children and their mothers: persistence of fungal and bacterial wall-deficient L-form variants in blood 
- Role of mycotoxins in the pathobiology of autism: A first evidence 
- Mycotoxin Exposure and Autism: A Systematic Review of the Molecular Mechanism 
- Effects of Mycotoxins on Neuropsychiatric Symptoms and Immune Processes 
- New evidences on the altered gut microbiota in autism spectrum disorders 
“We also observed that the relative abundance of the fungal genus Candida was more than double in the autistic than neurotypical subjects,”
- See also: CDC provides a list of known fungal diseases: Types of Fungal Diseases.
Fungi are listed from lowest taxonomy level upwards.
- Fungi: Agaricales / Agaricomycetes – Eating button and baby bella before the test may result in a false high.
- Fungi: Aspergillus / Aspergillaceae / Eurotiales
- Fungi: Chaetomiaceae / Sordariales / Sordariomycetes
- Fungi: Clavicipitaceae / Hypocreales / Sordariomycetes
- Fungi: Debaryomycetaceae / Saccharomycetales / Saccharomycetes
- Fungi: Exophiala / Herpotrichiellaceae / Chaetothyriales – Loves Dishwashers!
- Fungi: Leotiomycetes / Ascomycota
- Fungi: Malassezia / Malasseziaceae / Malasseziales / Malasseziomycetes / Basidiomycota – associated with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Crohn’s
- Fungi: Nectriaceae Fusarium / Hypocreales / Sordariomycetes – Loves garlic!
- Fungi: Pleosporales / Dothideomycetes
- Fungi: Saccharomycetaceae / Saccharomycetales / Saccharomycetes
- Fungi: Synchytrium / Synchytriaceae / Synchytriales / Chytridiomycetes / Chytridiomycota
- Fungi: Trichosporonaceae / Trichosporonales / Tremellomycetes / Basidiomycota
CAUTION: Some test results may reflect foods (mushrooms) or supplements that you are consuming and could result in false high levels.
As a personal note, I am a high function autism; the first three years of my life I lived in an area known as “Asthma flats” and this early life exposure to high level of fungi may have been a factor for me.
Possible Medical Plants are covered in this article: A Review: Antifungal Potentials of Medicinal Plants  . e.g. Garlic and other wonder herbs do not work on all fungi.