I am a high functioning autistic person (which is a major factor in microbiome prescription being created — some autism characteristics allowed me to be super focused and not bored creating it), I know part of my issues was low grade coagulation issues — not usually deemed clinical significant usually. Coagulation impacts oxygen flow to the brain… which impacts behaviors. Hypoxia (low oxygen – i.e. from being at altitude without oxygen) have the following symptoms:
- Increased response time
- Impaired judgment
- Confusion or foggy decision making
And also speed of acquiring learning.
I did a little searching and found most of the items were very recent publications:
- A Systematic Investigation of Complement and Coagulation-Related Protein in Autism Spectrum Disorder Using Multiple Reaction Monitoring Technology 
- “The complement and coagulation pathways may be activated in the peripheral blood of children with ASD and play a key role in the pathogenesis of ASD.”
- The use of data independent acquisition based proteomic analysis and machine learning to reveal potential biomarkers for autism spectrum disorder 
- “45 differentially expressed proteins (DEPs) were identified between the ASD group and the control group. They mainly were associated with platelet degranulation, ECM proteoglycar, complement and coagulation cascades, selenium micronutrient network, …”
- [Paired and partial correlations of immune parameters of neuro-immuno-test and coagulation parameters of thrombodynamics test in children with children’s autism] 
- “It was shown that there is a statistically significant positive correlation (R=0.369, p=0.018) between the acquired immunity parameter: the level of serum antibodies to myelin basic protein (BMP): abBMP parameter, and the main parameter of platelet hemostasis – the time of appearance of spontaneous clots (Tsp).”
- Evaluation of Platelet Parameters in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Elongated Collagen-Adenosine Diphosphate and Collagen-Epinephrine Closure Times 
- “Moreover, in terms of platelet functions, the elongation in collagen-ADP and collagen-EPI closure times were significantly higher for the ASD group (P = 0.044). These results may suggest an impairment in platelet functions rather than in platelet morphology for children with ASD. Considering these results, further investigation of thrombocyte functions in the ASD may lead to a better understanding of the pathogenesis of ASD”
- [Thrombodynamic parameters of hypercoagulation of blood in children with childhood autism and schizophrenia] 
- “It was shown for the first time that clotting (hypercoagulability) of the blood plasma in patients with autism and childhood schizophrenia was increased. “
- [Thrombodynamic correlates of catatonia severity in children with autism] 
Where do we go from here?
If you can get piracetam — it could be an experiment to try (800 mg with each meal for a few days). see https://cfsremission.com/2021/04/20/piracetam-for-me-cfs-long-haul-covid-brain-fog-2/ . It works extremely well for me (but your mileage may vary)
For more items, see my old post in a different context for Thick Blood Supplements easily available.
Remember, systematic (one at a time) trials with (hopefully ) some way of objectively evaluating changes.
One possible way to evaluate, is to monitor Saturated O2 levels. There are [cheap] smart watches that will do that constantly.